A/R Credit Status displayed in Notes
Displays credit details for a given customer within an Orchid (Information Manager) Note.
- Includes the ability to drill down to O/E Pending orders, if using O/E.
- Users can configure on which Sage 300 screens they want to see the credit status details, e.g. when entering transactions in Order Entry or Accounts Receivable.
Requires Orchid (Information Manager) Notes to be installed and configured.
Provides useful functionality ‘out of the box’. (May require configuration, but not coding.)
Extender generates dynamic content and uses Orchid Notes, part of Orchid's Information Manager suite, to display the result on Sage 300 screens. (Requires Notes to be installed and configured.)
A Sage Endorsed and Gold Development Partner, Orchid have been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.