A/R Receipt Adjustment Optional Fields
Configure an optional field like any other, along with default values and validation lists, and assign them to A/R Miscellaneous Adjustments.
- Add Optional Fields to the A/R Receipt Miscellaneous Adjustments
- Display them in the Miscellaneous Receipts pop-up screen grid
- Propagate them to the G/L when the receipts are posted and processed.
Why use it?
A/R Miscellaneous Adjustments do not have optional fields by default. This customization allows you to add as many optional fields as you need to the view. All configured fields are displayed in new columns added to the Miscellaneous Adjustment grid.
Want to know more?
For more detail, including screenshots, click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.