Batch Descriptions to G/L
Copies batch descriptions from the source application, such as A/P or A/R, to the system-generated batch description in G/L.
When a new G/L batch is created:
- If the source ledger and type are configured for batch description copy, the description of the source batch is automatically copied to the G/L batch.
- If the G/L batch is configured to auto-post, the description is set before the post takes place, maintaining it through to the posted G/L.
Want to know more?
More a more detailed explanation, including a demonstration video, click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.