Credit Card Charges
Monitors O/E Orders and Quotes and asks the user whether to add a fixed percentage credit card charge if:
- No charge is present on the order, and;
- The customer payment code and/or terms match a user-configured list.
If the user chooses to add a charge:
- A new line is automatically added to the order, with a configurable miscellaneous charge at the correct percentage.
- Charges are calculated based on the pre-tax value of all items in the order.
Want to know more?
Click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.