Credit Card Charges
Monitors O/E Orders and Quotes and asks the user whether to add a fixed percentage credit card charge if:
- No charge is present on the order, and;
- The customer payment code and/or terms match a user-configured list.
If the user chooses to add a charge:
- A new line is automatically added to the order, with a configurable miscellaneous charge at the correct percentage.
- Charges are calculated based on the pre-tax value of all items in the order.
Orchid Systems, a Sage Tech Partner, has been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.