Drill to EFT Screens
Adds some EFT buttons to AP Vendors, AP Payment Batch List, AR Customers, AR Receipt Batch List, and AR Refund Batch List, allowing you to directly open the EFT Processing screen from there.
Example 1: Open the EFT Vendor record from A/P Vendors.
Example 2: Open the Create EFT File screen from the Batch List screens, with the batch Type / Number pre-filled.
See it in Action:
Watch this short video.
Orchid Systems, a Sage Tech Partner, has been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.