Multi-Item Volume Discounts
Automatically apply additional discounts to order lines when the total volume ordered over a user-defined group of items exceeds a minimum quantity.
Some businesses offer promotional pricing for items sold in groups. For example, you might receive a discount when buying at least 10 or more cans of soup, regardless of the type.
This customization automatically applies group volume discounts for user-configurable groups of items. It analyzes orders to identify the group total and then applies the discounts as required.
How does it work?
- When an order is posted, the App analyzes all the order lines.
- It identifies which items belong together in a group, and the total order volume of the group.
- If the total volume across all items in the group exceeds the discount threshold, a discount is applied to all items.
Orchid Systems, a Sage Tech Partner, has been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.