O/E Order Entry - Sundry Validations & Automations
This App can be tailored on request to meet customer-specific requirements for Order Entry validations and automation.
Item Category Overwrite/Override
- Item Category value is set upon posting, based on the value in a Customer master record Optional Field.
- E.g. you might want sales of the same item to be recorded against different GL accounts based on customer category (Government, Non-Profit, Corporate etc.)
Order Margin Validation
- Validate that margin (extended sales vs extended cost) exceeds a predefined margin when entering an O/E Order line.
- If criteria are not met, provide a warning, or prevent the order from being posted,
See it in action:
Watch the video below, which features demonstrations of:
- Low Sales Margin validation and warning during O/E Order Entry
- Posting notifications of new O/E orders in Microsoft Teams
- Document Management Link (DML) being used with SharePoint on O/E screens
- Creating and emailing an O/E Invoice PDF at the click of a button, with the filed stored for access via DML
A Sage Endorsed and Gold Development Partner, Orchid have been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.