Override G/L Account for Job-related Invoices
Dynamically changes the Item Revenue G/L Account for Job-related A/R items.
This app was originally developed to automatically change G/L accounts based on the location at which a particular job was performed. The new G/L account code is based on Item Number; default G/L account segment, and Optional Field information, but any logic can be applied to derive the updated G/L account.
It connects to the A/R Batch header. Before an A/R Invoice batch is posted, the customization updates the G/L account for all entries in the batch, based on the above criteria.
Want to know more?
Click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.