Regional Bottle Deposits
Automatically add a bottle deposit to O/E Orders, as a miscellaneous charge, based on the Item selected and the ship-to destination for the order.
- Bottle deposits are configured for all applicable items using the Extender Custom Table Editor.
- Bottle deposits for all items can be imported and exported to Excel or other file formats.
- Whenever an order is posted, the App checks whether or not a deposit is defined for the items and ship-to state or region.
- If a deposit does apply, a new line is automatically added to the order, with the correct deposit and amount.
- When an order is updated, the App verifies that all deposits are set correctly. For any that are not, they are automatically added, removed, or updated to reflect new quantities.
Want to know more?
For more detail, including screenshots, click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.