Validate Country, State, Embargoes
Enforces the use of valid ISO-3166 Country and State codes in any address fields in Sage 300, and also stops addresses from being entered for embargoed countries.
How does it work?
It uses open-source libraries to validate user input as addresses are being filled in, and provides immediate feedback to the user when an invalid country or state code is input.
It also creates a custom table for tracking embargoed countries. Attempts to save a record with an address in an embargoed country will result in an error.
- Leverages externally maintained country and region code lists - no need to create them manually
- Validates addresses as they are input and before saving
- Blocks addresses from embargoed countries
- Can be applied to any object with address fields
Orchid Systems, a Sage Tech Partner, has been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.