Improved customer service
More accurate inventory and financial records
Providing you with a traceable single point of information
- Fast and simple repair tracking and billing.
- Automatic allocation and tracking of RMA ID numbers.
- Status tracking based on user definable status and workflow stage codes.
- Email a range of RMA instructions to customers.
- Define an RMA Customer email address (different from AR Customer or contact email).
- Customised Setup:
- Templates to speed up data entry and validation, defined at customer level or system wide.
- Email templates save time and provide consistent customer service.
- Item return policies to enforce return rules at item level.
- Specify employees authorized to approve RMAs. They need not be Sage 300 users.
- Multicurrency support.
- Automatically calculates Restocking Fees.
- "Entered By" field recorded on RMA transactions.
- A framework to support your Returns processing.
- Optional automatic creation of RMA from original customer invoice.
- Creation of customer Credit Note in Order Entry, and return to inventory.
- Duplicate Credit Note checking.
- Duplicate customer RMA checking.
- Create sales order in Order Entry to replace returned goods.
- Inventory return to vendor in Purchase Orders.
- Include multiple customer invoices on one RMA.
- For distributors, record the consumer of the product being returned for analysis purposes.
- Shipping documentation.
- Return Instruction Form detailing return procedures to be performed by customer.
Tracking & Analysis
- Track claims for cost recovery, e.g. cost of inventory damaged in transit by a 3rd party shipping company.
- Fault type tracking.
- Vendor warranty tracking.
- 3rd Party Repair Agent tracking.
- Reports and inquiries to view status of returns.
- Optional fields at Header, Item or Miscellaneous Charge level for configurable tracking.
- Seamless integration with Sage 300's IC, AR, OE, PO, Project & Job Costing, Serialized Inventory & Lot Tracking, Transactional Analysis & Optional Field modules.
- Supports customer, vendor and item number change.
- Supports Sage 300 Kitting and BOM functionality.
Return Material Authorizations 2020 requires Sage 300 2020 System Manager, Inventory Control, Order Entry and Accounts Receivable. In addition, vendor returns functionality requires Sage 300 Purchase Order, and Sage 300 Project & Job Costing module is needed for tracking returns against a project.