Check Items below Minimum Quantity for Location
Generate an email with details of all I/C Items below the minimum reorder quantity.
- Includes adding an Email SmartLink from the email to the I/C Item Location (ICILOC) screen for the item.
- Before running it, you need to change the email address to whom you want the notification email sent. (You do this in Extender Setup > Scripts.)
Designed to be run from Orchid Process Scheduler, but can also be run from the Extender Scripts screen.
Orchid Systems, a Sage Tech Partner, has been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.