A serviceable product at a competitive price is an obvious starting point for a successful business, but it counts for little until you can build a solid base of satisfied, loyal customers.
You need quality support services and systems if you are to consistently meet your commitments and have positive interactions with your customers.
By exceeding their expectations, you can aspire to go further still, and turn those customers into passionate advocates for your brand.
These Orchid products in particular can help you exceed customer expectations help
Return Material Authorizations
Product returns can't be avoided, even more so in the modern world of online purchasing.
How you manage them can make the difference between a lost customer and a passionate advocate. Orchid RMA contributes to this by:
- Giving you a single point of reference for managing returns and repairs
- Which means fewer mistakes and faster turnaround times
- Plus more consistency and transparency
- Which in turn means better informed and happier customers
Learn more →
Who is really your customer? EFT Processing helps provide more accurate and timely payments leading to more satisfied:
- Vendors - who demand and appreciate on time payment
- Employees - we all know what it can mean if your salary payment is delayed
- Customers - e.g. when efficiently processing refunds
Learn more →
Few things infuriate a customer more than hanging on the phone or at the service counter, only to be given incorrect or conflicting information.
Notes can support customer interactions by:
- Presenting key, context-sensitive information to staff, where and when they need it
- Giving all staff access to the same critical information, thereby promoting consistency
- Helping with on-the-job training for new or casual customer service staff
Learn more →
Watch our Customer Satisfaction Video
Anne discusses and demonstrates some ways that Orchid products could not only enhance customer satisfaction, but also help measure it.
She works through an example that creates and uses a no-frills Net Promoter Score (NPS) regime.
Still not quite satisfied?
These, amongst others, are worth a closer look
- Document Management Link: Complements Notes by having relevant documents (e.g. POs, Invoices) readily on hand to speed up transaction processing and support customer interactions.
- Bin Tracking: Accept customer orders with the confidence that you not only have stock on hand to fulfil the order, but will be able to accurately locate and pick, ensuring you can deliver within the promised timeframe.
- Extender: Tailor Sage 300 to better support your customers. E.g. generate and email order confirmations or invoices at the click of a button, or even build an NPS tracking regime
- Process Scheduler: Ensure critical tasks are run when required. Alert staff of exceptions, so they can take quick actions: e.g. a customer shipment was due to go out today, but has not yet been sent