All the benefits of Info-Explorer Standard...plus Writeback
- Analyze business performance or prepare detailed budgets and forecasts, using the same tool
- Budget with greater insight & detail, combining both actual and budget data
- The familiarity of a spreadsheet-type layout, but without the limitations of spreadsheets
- Collaborative budgeting: distribute spreadsheets to gather data, then write the results back to your Sage 300 database
Info-Explorer Writeback Features
Includes all Standard Edition Features
- Create your own cubes, or modify the Sample Cube queries.
- Slice & dice analysis, drill through to Sage 300.
- Export cube data to Microsoft Excel®, CSV or HTML
- Create traffic lights, charts, dashboards etc.
- See the Edition Overview for more features.
Writeback to Sage 300
- Save cube data back to your Sage 300 company database.
- Ideally suited to managing budgets and forecasts.
- Budget bottom-up or top-down.
- Update budget data through Analysis Interface
- Insert a budget total and let Info-Explorer populate the build-up
- Maintain multiple budget versions
- Supports multiple spread methods
- Combine with Optional Tables to budget beyond GL level.
- Use the Optional Tables Spreadsheet Add-in to build a detailed bottom-up budget at the level you need (e.g. Customer & Item rather than just GL level). Store it in an Optional Table 'Infoset' within the Sage 300 database.
- Pull both the Optional Tables budget data and Sage 300 actual sales data into an Info-Explorer cube. Perform slice and dice analysis.
- Within the cube, make a top-down budget adjustment, using a spread formula to apply the change to Customer and Item budgets.
- Use Info-Explorer’s write-back feature to update both the Sage 300 GL budget and the Optional Tables detailed budget fields.
- Info-Explorer requires Microsoft.NET Framework 4 and a supported version of Windows.
- Info-Explorer is licensed per PC.
- Users do not need to be logged into Sage 300 or need LanPaks unless they drill through to Sage 300 data-entry screens from the cube.
- Optional Tables is sold and licenced separately to Info-Explorer (as part of Orchid's Information Manager suite).
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
Please contact us directly if your business is in the UK, Europe or other regions not listed here.
North/South/Central America and the Caribbean
Phone: (416) 453-7876
Robert Lavery & Associates
14 Woodway Trail
Toronto, Ontario CANADA M8Y 2B8
A-Plus Software Limited (ID#82011633)
5/F Goldsland Building
22 Minden Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui,
Kowloon Hong Kong
Australia and New Zealand Region
Sage Software Australia - Business Management Solutions (ERP & CRM)
Phone: 137 243 (13 SAGE)
Level 11, Zenith Tower B,
821 Pacific Hwy,
Chatswood NSW 2067
Sage South Africa (Pty) LtdPhone: +27 11 304 3000
6th Floor, Gateway West
22 Magwa Crescent
Waterfall 5-lr, Midrand, 2066
Middle East Region
Sage Middle East
Phone: +971 43900180
Office No. 118 Building No.11
Dubai Internet City (DIC)
Dubai, PO Box 500198
United Arab Emirates (UAE)